Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

And the winners are....

We have winners for the tagline contest.  Sorry it has taken so long to post, we wanted you to be able to see the posts and ran into a problems displaying the posts. We worked with the winners to get screenshots of the posts so that you could see them.

  • 1st place - And winner of a reserved seat in the course of their choice in 2017 is....
The tagline sums up the SLIG experience for all of us. "Looking for ancestors, but finding friends." 
I have made some incredible friends though the years at  SLIG.  We have bonded over the homework, shared meals and amazing discoveries. Congratulations to Linda Harms Okazaki!
  • 2nd place - And winner of a My Heritage Premium Plus Plan is...
This tagline struck a particular cord with me, "After four days of genetic genealogy at SLIG, I look in the mirror and wonder whose DNA is looking back." My mother passed away in 1989 and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her.  That longing to be with her is ease when I look into my daughters' eyes and I see my mothers' eyes. Congratulations to Elizabeth Williams Gomoll!
  • 3rd place - and winner of a DNA Analysis from LegacyTree Genealogists is...
The tagline of "the perfect way to kick off the year on a genealogical high note!"is so true for all of us! SLIG gets us on track each year in our genealogical research, helps us focus and set higher standards for ourselves. Congratulations to Melanie Frick!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you, UGA! SLIG 2016 was wonderful. The next challenge is what to choose for 2017.

    ReplyDelete