Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Twofer!

Elevating your genealogy education at a week-long institute and then...


spending your evenings at the Family History Library!

I enjoy the opportunity to learn about new sources and methodology during the day from SLIG's renowned coordinators and instructors. Then, I am able to put that new knowledge to use when I venture over the the Family History Library after the course ends for the day. 

I have had wonderful success the last three years in locating my German ancestors in the FHL's German resources. Additionally, you can't beat the ability to research all over the United States and Internationally in one library. 

It is a thrill for me every year to have the opportunity to attend SLIG, so that I can improve my genealogical knowledge and skills and then I can advance my research goals at the library.

Don't miss the opportunity to see what I mean! With thirteen courses to chose from, the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy offers something for everyone! With only eight courses left with seats remaining, now is the time to register. For more information, see http://www.infouga.org/aem.php?lv=p&epg=87.


No comments:

Post a Comment