Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

SLIG Announces Intermediate Foundations Scholarship Winner for Fall 2020



Congratulations to Paula Hansen who has been chosen as the recipient of the Intermediate Foundations Virtual Course Scholarship held fall 2020.



                                         
Paula Hansen of Sandy, Utah
Paula has been doing genealogy research for about eight years. Self-taught through resources available online, local classes, and RootsTech, she has been helping others get started with their own family history for the past three years as a volunteer at a local family history center.  Sensing gaps in her knowledge, and wanting to become more proficient at her research, she expressed her concerns to her daughter, who suggested she attend SLIG. She writes: "I have been searching for a class that will give me the solid methodology and tools I lack to further my success in my efforts to connect my family, while at the same time helping me be more thorough in my research. I am confident this course will provide that as well as deepen my understanding of how to properly research my family lines and help others to do so as well.”

Thanks to all who applied for this scholarship.
Enjoy, Paula!

No comments:

Post a Comment